Live Music: Vertigo Zoo June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tipsy Canyon Winery is excited to bring you live music from Vertigo Zoo!
Vertigo Zoo is the Premier U2 Tribute Band, based in Seattle (Ireland of the Pacific Northwest). With veteran musicians John Comstock (Bono), Ken Brooks (Larry Mullen Jr.), Jim Patricelli (Adam Clayton), and Rick Hines (The Edge), Vertigo Zoo seamlessly captures the musical sincerity of U2.
So kick up a seat, enjoy some delicious BBQ food provided by Burch Mountain BBQ, and get ready to rock out to the sounds of Vertigo Zoo!
- Parking is limited – PLEASE CARPOOL!
- Once the lot is full, no further entries to the show will be permitted
- Food available for purchase at each show
- Beer and wine available for purchase at each show
- No coolers allowed
- No outside alcohol
- Chairs are available first come first serve, welcome to bring your own low top chairs and/or blankets
- Wine tasting ends at 4pm.
- June 2 – September 8 Shows: 6pm-9pm (Last call is at 8pm)
- September 15, September 22, September 29 shows: 5pm-8pm (Last call is at 7pm)