Live Music: Storm Rider September 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tipsy Canyon Winery is excited to bring you live music from the talented band, Storm Rider.
Come enjoy a blast from the past with the recreated sounds of the Doors by Storm Rider with amazing vocals by Jimi Wrinkle with Darryl Ulskey on drums, Keith Nordquist on the keyboard/saxophone, and Lonnie Miller on guitar.
So pull up a chair, order some amazing food hosted by Urban Table, and get ready for the electrifying sounds of Storm Rider!
Check them out at: www.stormrider.rocks
- Concert attendance is first come, first served. No reservations.
- Parking is limited – PLEASE CARPOOL!
- Once the lot is full, no further entries to the show will be permitted
- Food available for purchase at each show
- Beer and wine available for purchase at each show
- No coolers allowed
- No outside alcohol
- Chairs are available first come first serve, welcome to bring your own low top chairs and/or blankets
- Wine tasting ends at 4pm.
- June 2 – September 8 Shows: 6pm-9pm (Last call is at 8pm)
- September 15, September 22, September 29 shows: 5pm-8pm (Last call is at 7pm)