Live Music: JunkBelly August 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tipsy Canyon Winery is excited to bring you live music from the Washington local blues rock band, JunkBelly.
Wenatchee’s best rockin’ blues band featuring original tunes influenced by the likes of the Allman Brothers, Ben Harper, Funk Brothers, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Santana.
So kick up your feet, enjoy some delicious food by Urban Table, and get ready to jam out with JunkBelly!
- Concert attendance is first come, first served. No reservations.
- Parking is limited – PLEASE CARPOOL!
- Once the lot is full, no further entries to the show will be permitted
- Food available for purchase at each show
- Beer and wine available for purchase at each show
- No coolers allowed
- No outside alcohol
- Chairs are available first come first serve, welcome to bring your own low top chairs and/or blankets
- Wine tasting ends at 4pm.
- June 2 – September 8 Shows: 6pm-9pm (Last call is at 8pm)
- September 15, September 22, September 29 shows: 5pm-8pm (Last call is at 7pm)